The funds to place your bet will come from the Cash and Bonus Balance based on the BCR ratio at the time of the bet being placed.
Using example 1 above – You place a ?10 bet, ?5 will come from your cash balance and ?5 from your bonus balance. If your bet wins and returns ?20, ?10 will go into your cash balance and ?10 will go into your bonus balance
Using example 2 above – You place a ?10 bet, ?7.50 will come from your cash balance and ?2.50 from your bonus balance. If your bet wins and returns ?20, ?15 will go into your cash balance and ?5 will go into your bonus balance
11. If you only use bonus to place a bet your Bonus to Cash ratio (BCR) will be 100%, therefore all of your wagering and winnings will be debited/ credited from your bonus balance.
14. Any additional bonuses allocated will have wagering requirements that will be added to any existing wagering requirements outstanding on your bonus balance. Bonus Account – General Terms
A Customer’s total Account Balance is the aggregate of their Casino Cash Account and Casino Bonus Account. Withdrawals cannot be made from the Casino Bonus Account, but it can be used to place wagers on Casino games.
1. Unless stated to the contrary in the specific terms of a given bonus offer, any bonus will by default be subject to a thirty (30) times wagering requirement before funds can be withdrawn from the Casino Account.
Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns
- 100% – all Slots, American Roulette and all Parlor Games
- 50% – all Table Pokers, Red Dog, all Roulettes (excluding American Roulette), Casino War and Sic Bo
- 10% – all Video/Power Pokers (except All Aces Video/Power Pokers), all Blackjacks (except all Classic Blackjacks), all Craps and all Baccarats
- 2% – all Classic Blackjacks and All Aces Video/Power Pokers
Should you play on the excluded games (0%) before meeting the wagering requirement, you agree that Spin Casino holds the right to void any winnings made from such games at its discretion.
Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the Bonus credited to their account until such time as the wagering requirements for that Bonus have been met
Note: Wagering made using the Gamble Feature on Slots or the Double Feature on Video Pokers will not count towards wagering requirements.
1. The Customer acknowledges that in order to be eligible for any promotions or Bonuses they must be playing with the primary currency used in the country where they have a registered address and are playing from. Should the primary currency not be available, play is permitted in USD or CAD or EUR. Note: only customers living in the UK are eligible to register a GBP account. Spin Casino reserves the right to withhold any Bonuses and winnings resulting from deposits in any currency made in contradiction to this condition.
2. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for Bonus playthrough requirement purposes. Should Spin Casino deem that irregular game play has occurred, it reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
3. Spin Casino https://casinosreview.ca/20-deposit/ reserves the right to limit withdrawals from any free bonus/free games/free spins added to a customer’s account to ?50. This limit will apply should a Bonus be granted with no deposit being made unless specifically stated otherwise in the promotional offer.